7 sun-dried tomatoes (optional but adds great flavor dimension)
1 large head of green cabbage (optional but adds great texture and a veggie of course)
2 16 OZ cans of coconut milk
32 OZ or chicken stock or broth
How to brown the chicken:
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken thighs.
2. Season both sides with salt. Use more or less than indicated (2 TBSP) if you prefer.
3. Sprinkle thighs with potato starch, not completely coating but an even dusting.
4. Once oil is hot and ready, place 3-4 thighs in the dutch oven with the starched side down. Be careful not crowd the pan. This is when I will dust the other side of the thighs I just placed in the dutch oven. Let cook until a medium brown color forms and then flip to achieve same color on reverse side. Remove and set aside. Repeat until you have browned remaining thighs. Browning is done in batches to ease in getting an even start.
5. Remove and again set aside.
watch the video to see what to do after the chicken is browned:
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
March 20, 2019
Breaking the Cycle--Addiction
March 13, 2019
NOT ALL CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP RECIPES ARE CREATED EQUAL---A MUST TRY